Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can you help me get a good hairstyle for very damaged hair?

I have very thick curly hair. I have have gotten two relaxers and my hair is very damaged. I blow dry and starighten my hair every day, is there any tips to keep it more healthy? I have alot of baby hairs in the front of my hair line that only grow to be about 1-2cm. Is ther a good hair style that can hide them?Can you help me get a good hairstyle for very damaged hair?
I also have very thick, curly hair and am constantly told NEVER to use relaxers or straighten my hair too much (which i don't do anyways). Yeah, I would def. listen to the other ppl commenting about giving your hair a break. Try doing thick, long, dramatic bangs to cover up the baby hairs. Maybe a bob-but not too short. Use hair products for damaged hair, maybe even go to a hair salon for professional help if it's really damaged. It may be beyond this, but if possible, try just leaving it naturally curly.Can you help me get a good hairstyle for very damaged hair?
well... the first thing i would do is let your hair take a break! during the summer... don't blow dry it and straighten it every day! i would use heat protect-ant from now on when you straighten it!
stop using heated hair stylers! your hair is obviously heat damaged
just put your hair up but dont tie it too hard then your hair will fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment