Friday, February 26, 2010

What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair?

What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged hair that costs less than $10 a bottle?What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair?
You should not use the same shampoo every time you wash your hair. Every shampoo puts different nourishment in your hair. So rotating your shamoos guarantess your hair will get everything it needs. Do not use Panteen. It has a wax in it that is not good for you hair if used to often. My favorite shampoo is Paul Mitchell. I also use VO5, Suave, Avon and Herbal Essence. Also do not over wash your hair. I have very long hair that does not get oily so I only wash it once a week. When you towel dry your hair do not wring your hair or rub the towel through your hair roughly. Just wrap the towel around your head and it will obsorb the moisture. Another important thing if your hair is damaged is do not comb it wet unless you have a detangle comb. Combing or brushing it wet breaks your hair badly. I hope this helps.What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair?
alagio hawian nut is awesome. it works better than anything on my hair. it is available on salonsavings.com dirt cheap or go tho alagio.com and check for stores near u
I like the Herbal essence line for under 10$


for a little more I use Paul Mitchell.


its hard to find really good shampoo and conditioner


for under 10 I miss Vidal Sassoon that one was great.


Ohe ya and I use biosilk or a leave in conditioner too
The stuff that really works is:





1) K-Pak you can find it at the salon. My mother damaged her hair REALLY bad and it helped soo much. Plus it smells good.





2)Sunsilk and garnia fructis is good if you are going for cheap.





3)Pantene also. It is really good. and so is Dove shampoo and conditioner.





I hope this helps a bit.!!
I use Dove Moisturizing Shampoo and Condtioner, it's really cheap, 5 bucks all together, and it is great for damaged hair it leaves ur hair soooo soft. :)
Herbal essenses is awsome and popular. It strengthens your split ends and conditions your hair very good. It also gives a shine to your hair, as I've been noticing it to mine after I have been using it for over a year.
i use the ganier fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner, before that i used the dove lines, but i like garnier frutics better, it makes my hair shinner and i get more compliments when i use that one
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment