Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner or product for damaged hair?

I've just lightened my hair which has damaged my hair badly. I'm looking for a good shampoo and conditioner, or product, which can repair and add shine and volume, but something that doesn't cost too much or that will be hard to find... Any suggestions?Best shampoo and conditioner or product for damaged hair?
If your hair is damaged badly, I would suggest spending the money. I am a hair stylist and I truly believe in Pureology Nano Works shampoo and conditioner. It will make the most damaged hair feel brand new again. You can feel a difference after one use but you get the full affect after 2 weeks. It is very expensive though. It retails for 50 dollars a bottle but it is worth every penny! Another more affordable option would be Schwartzkopf rescue and repair shampoo and conditioner. It is more like 15 dollars a bottle. I would definately get something professional. Good luck!Best shampoo and conditioner or product for damaged hair?
I heard that Dove is pretty good. I haven't tried it yet. Just don't use Pantene, Garnier, Salon Selectives, or the new lines of Herbal Essences. Those are not good and make your hair worse. I took Cosmotolgey classes. Tresemme is pretty good I think. It isn't expensive. Usually the shampoos and conditioners that sell for really cheap are actually not the greatest. I also think Aussie is ok sometimes. But Tresemme is what you should try.
try garnier fructis. best shampoo ever

No comments:

Post a Comment