Friday, February 26, 2010

What salon brand shampoo & conditioner is best for dry damaged hair?

Myhair is naturall wavy and fine but I have lots of it. It's shoulder length but I want it to grow to bra strap length. I straighten it every other day and it's quite damaged, dry and tangled. I would like to be able to leave it to dry naturally but it looks so dull %26amp; brittle when I do/ I was thinking about buying a salon shampoo %26amp; conditioner to improve its health and strength. Do you have any suggestions?What salon brand shampoo %26amp; conditioner is best for dry damaged hair?
You don't need salon shampoo. If your hair is dry, try a shampoo without sulfates. They just dry out your hair and are pretty much unnecessary. They're added so that the shampoo foams and suds.





Aubrey Organics, Giovanni, and Naked Naturals are three brands that offer shampoos without sulfates. Burt's Bees also offers some.





I've been using Naked Naturals for a month now and there's been a real difference. And I've heard many many good things about Aubrey Organics and Giovanni.What salon brand shampoo %26amp; conditioner is best for dry damaged hair?
I think 200%% get joico kpak or moisture recovery. Joico has completely transformed hair, its unbelievable!!! It has human hair keratin in it, and its ph balanced, which is just what damaged hair needs. This stuff is just amazing, i swear by it, cant use anything else lol


Trust me, if you read the ingredients in salon stuff and than in drugstore stuff, you'll see why they are more expensive.


I recommend Joico, but almost anything in there is gonna be better than drugstore stuff.





Healthy Sexy Hair and redken are also good, but I still prefer joico.


You can get a Joico set with shampoo, conditioner, and deep protein treatment for like $30, the treatments definitely help too so get some if ya can. Good luck!
Why don't you leave it to dry naturally, but use products that add shine rather than using heat? Charles Worthington Shine Results spray is really good, and so is Beadhead AfterParty. (I got mine from ebay). Try and eat a healthy diet, Protein (e.g eggs) is really good for adding strength/shine to your hair. Also a leave-in conditioner (Aussie's are really good) help once a week. If you are on a budget then there are some great hair masks you can make from stuff around your home, have a look on google!


You can also get some hair repair%26amp;growth masks, Lee Stafford does one, from Boots.





To be honest, I think Aussie shampoo's%26amp;conditioners are better than salon brands..?
Paul Mitchell Super Strong is really good. You could mix in some Paul Mitchell Hair Repair with the conditioner. If you don't mind spending a bit more Paul Mitchell also makes a Shampoo and Conditioner called Elixir. Hands down the best. I use the Color Therapy Elixir. It is all organic too. The cost is a bit more, but well worth it.
I had the same problem, i have naturally curly and straightend it probably about 2 times a day! I have bought toni and guy curling shampoo and spray and have been laying off the straighteners. My hair has got thicker and longer in a month!!! I am going to keep trying this but i am very happy with the result so far as my hair does NOT grow! haha xx
I use Andrew Collinge. There is this stuff in a light purple-ish bottle and its a leave in conditioner. And seriously that is the best stuff ever.
Dove intense Damage Therapy ( i think thats the exact name ) Shampoo+Conditioner. Their both in Blue Bottles.


Im not sure if its a salon brand but the stuff is amazing ! within a week my horribly damaged hair was smooth as silk !
Tigi bedhead stuff is fantastic.
paul mitchell intense moisture is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment