Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair?

I need the absolute best, money is not an issue. I need something for damage, length, and volume. I have very long curly locks but I dye my hair often so it has some split ends and I'm on a very strict diet so I feel like I'm loosing thickness.. I need to know what to get. No pantene, herbal essences, etc. And preferably not something I have to buy online, just at headstart or sally's or something. Thanks you guys!Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair?
I have curly broken hair and tresseme works wonders for me


and their leave in conditioning spray and masqueWhats the best shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair?
Get a protein/deep conditioning treatment done. Putting protein back in your hair helps stop the damage by putting back the nutrients back in you strip out by coloring. Talk with your stylist because it isn't something you can use on a everyday basis, it will backfire if used too often. I also will use Kenra Platinum Shampoo and Conditioner. The Shampoo is sulfate free which means that it doesn't contain the soaps that build up and strip your color. The conditioner is light and doesn't weigh down my curly thin hair and works great for when I blow-dry it straight. They both have a nice clean smell to them. For a bit of volume at my roots I use Aquage Volumizing Uplifting foam. Its hard to maintain long curly hair because it splits so easy. Trust me I am in the same boat trying to grow out my hair for over 4 years. Just maintaining a good conditioning cycle to your hair and using nice products that aren't stripping your hair should help. Good Luck!
I would go with Paul Mitchell =]





Good luck!
For me, John Fredia works the best. I dye my hair, straighten it everyday and it works wonders! Hope this helps!

1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder. what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    best shampoo for dry damaged hair with split ends

    ReplyDelete