Friday, February 26, 2010

Which reconstructing conditioner should I get for black/hispanic damaged hair to strengthen and grow?

I am trying to choose between:





ApHOGEE Intensive 2 minute Keratin Reconstructor





or





Biotera Reconstructing Conditioner





which is best, or do you have an idea?Which reconstructing conditioner should I get for black/hispanic damaged hair to strengthen and grow?
Aphogee...I have used it and love it. I would also recommend Aphogee 2 step treatment as well as it is more intense (if you are experiencing major breakage it will stop it immediately) than the 2 minute.Which reconstructing conditioner should I get for black/hispanic damaged hair to strengthen and grow?
If you use the aphogee intensive reconstructor you wil be limited to using it because too much of it will do the opposite and damage your hair. I use the generic of biotera from sally's. It's called bio something but it's a reconstructing shampoo and conditioner that i can use everyday. I would use the biotera reconstructing conditioner since I think you can use it more often. But I'd get both if I was you lolz
I'll go with Aphogee, it's already tested by my friends and it really works!... =)
Aphogee is a great product read some reviews about it here: http://www.folica.com/ApHOGEE_Intensi_r4鈥?/a>
I recomend for you to use ApHogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-In Conditioner it works really good trust me
You have to be really careful with either of these products, but I love the aphogee
I'd defiently go with ApHOGEE

No comments:

Post a Comment