Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best shampoo/products for my damaged hair?

I have dark hair halfway down my back. I don't want to completely chop it, but it's pretty damaged from being dyed. What kinds of products would anyone suggest for breakage and flyaways?What is the best shampoo/products for my damaged hair?
don't use pantene...it'll add waxy build up to your hair which is not good! my hair is also damaged and i am on the road to recovery, so to speak. lol. i am in the same situation...first of all, get rid of the split ends/frizzies/etc...i went to the hair dresser and as soon as they gave me a trim my hair fell out a lot less (although it still is just a bit) then they did a deep conditioning treatment, and again, a little bit less hair is falling out and breaking. i suggest Redken products...they are a bit pricey but worth it if you don't want to go bald (LOL). i am using Redken extreme shampoo and conditioner daily, then extreme rescue force deep conditioner 2 or 3 times a week (leaving it in for 15 minutes). after i take a shower i have to towel dry my hair until it is just damp and run Redken extreme anti-snap through it...this will stop the breakage and it's been told to me to have worked SO well for everyone! then if i'm going to use any type of heat on my hair (blow dry, straighten, etc) then i use redken heat glide to protect my hair and do whatever. Hopefully this helped!!!What is the best shampoo/products for my damaged hair?
pantene is a good shampoo or u could also use head %26amp; shoulders dey normally work good 4 my hair.
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment