Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best product for stopping damaged hair from breaking?

...any good advice? recently my hair has broken off from damage and I am looking for any advice you have to help stop thisWhat is the best product for stopping damaged hair from breaking?
paul mitchell works greatWhat is the best product for stopping damaged hair from breaking?
I had a similar problem and it got to the point where I had to get about four inches cut off so be careful! If you take olive oil and wet your hair in the shower, coat it in the oil, then leave it in for thirty minutes then rinse out. shampoo and condition. It will help make your hair healthier. I hope it's not to late!!!
By chance do u dye your hair? I suggest get a good semi short hair cut to remove the damage and ask the hair dresser for known product's for this,and if u do dye ur hair stop this may be your problem.


sherry
Use that shampoo garnier fructice.
head and shoulders!
sperm
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment