Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you reduce frizziness of damaged hair? Anyone know any products?

My hair is damaged near the ends after I dyed it once. I use loads of conditioner in the shower, I've tried lots of spray-on conditioning products, but I just can't lose the frizz. Any ideas?How do you reduce frizziness of damaged hair? Anyone know any products?
CUT YOUR HAIR! So you could get rid of the damaged ends. And trust me it will make a difference. Mix olive oil, mayo and eggs and leave it on your hair for 30 minutes twice a week then shower. Do not wash your hair too much because that will dry it out and make it look frizzy. I know it sounds weird but sometime when you come out of the shower and you feel like your hair is dry use a little bit of lotion to smoothen it out, it works!How do you reduce frizziness of damaged hair? Anyone know any products?
When my hair started breaking out I started using Bumble to Bumble damage therapy complex. It works great. There a 3 or 4 step processing. Shampoo/Conditioner/Leave-in treatment or Shampoo/Conditioner/Deep Conditioner/Leave-in treatment.


Here's a link to their site: http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/





I like it a lot, it cost a bit but it's completely worth it. I use to try everything to keep my hair from breaking out (condioners, oils, creams, hot oil treatements and none of it worked). This works though.





Also you might want to check the ingredients in your spray in conditioner to make sure they do not contain any Alcohol. Many spritz, spray on conditioner and products contain a lot of alcohol that will not aid your hair but instead make the situation worse or even aid more in the damaged hair.





Another option might be to go to the hair dresser and have them cut the damaged hair out and have it in a cute style, and start from scratch. Good Luck.
Use Pantene.
1st of all why did u damage ur hair in the 1st place? try a frizz controler and for the damaged part try goin to www.ellinlavar.com


godd luck!!!
yes super skinny from paul mitchell works great.
try deep conditioning masks for ur hair ... or go to a salon for a treatment that may b ur best bet =0)
Get a grease called do growth and you hair will grow healthy and after you put the do growth on you should try using a ceramic flat iron you could use a regular one, but it may damage your hair even more. I hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment