Sunday, February 28, 2010

What do you do with relaxed damaged hair?

So iused a straightening treatment that I bought at the drug store and it was supposed to leave my hair straight and in better condition...it didnt straighten my hair and it didnt leave it in better condition. My hair is severely damaged its very dry,its breaking off what should i do or use to make it better?What do you do with relaxed damaged hair?
Condition Condition Condition...thats all I can say. Use a really good conditioner like biolage conditioning balm leave it in your hair and put a dryer to it for about 15 min to open up the hair shaft to allow it to get in there to moisturize and then rinse. I would do this about 3 times a week.What do you do with relaxed damaged hair?
mayonaise works wonderfully for me. Wet your hair in warm water and apply mayonaise, cap on for 20 mins before shampooing. Try this twice a week and see results in just two weeks!
Well, first of all, be sure to be and take extra care with your hair.


You should condition it daily, be careful not to be too rough with it, pat- towel dry it, when combing it, be extra nice, basically treat it very gently for now, condition it, put in some pantiene three minute hair treatment, and than you wait.


good luck, I feel your pain
I think u should just use conditioner and not blow dry it just et it dry on its own=]

No comments:

Post a Comment