Friday, February 26, 2010

How To repair relaxed african american damaged hair?

Out of no where my hair is so damaged Im afraid I`ll end up bold. My hair is pace my shoulders but my edges(like an inch from my headline) is gone completly, on top of that its so dried and rough only me edges. So what can I do, natural products would be perfect.How To repair relaxed african american damaged hair?
Coconut oil (available at GNC or any health stores)





Coconut oil it great for out type of hair. it gives the moisture,shine,strength and length we want for our type of hair.





Coconut Oil TREATMENT (you can try this once or twice a week)





What you will need:





2 tbsp of pure virgin coconut oil


1/2 tbsp of olive oil (optional)





warm it in the microwave until it's warm





* then part hair in sections and massage into scalp. make sure it's all over your hair and scalp. (a little goes a long way)





OPTIONS then:





wrap a hot towel around hair and leave in for 30 minutes,then wash it


OR


use a plastic cap and leave on for 1 hour or more,then wash it


OR


do this before bed and wash it out in the morning








you can even put this on your ends daily for softer smoother ends or oil your scalp with it. (a little goes a long way. so not too much of it)





This will make your hair healthier,shinier and longer.


I noticed how much healthier my hair looked AND felt after doing this.


But you MUST make this apart of your hair regimen to achieve this.





give it about 3 weeks or so to see improvement =)How To repair relaxed african american damaged hair?
Have you been wearing tight cornrows or braids regularly? Cornrows or braids that are too tight and worn on a regular basis can cause this type of damage, and it can also cause permanent scalp damage because the hair is pulling at the scalp which can make the hair loose at the roots and it can eventually break off and leave permanent bald spots in its wake. Stay away from braids, cornrows and tight hairstyles that pull at your scalp for a long while. Hopefully, it'll grow back on its own.





This is a common problem that you see with women because braids are popular and they wear them very tight, which is not healthy for their hair or scalp.
Johnson %26amp; Johnson Baby Oil( its in a clear bottle with vera aloe in it)


I usually put it on my head and leave it in for about fifteen minutes, but you can't really leave it in too long! Then I shampoo and condition with products specially for moisturizing your hair. The oil and the aloe help bring some moisture back into your hair.
Um,


-Pink Oil.


-Olive Oil.


-Pantene products.


-Garnier Frutis.(that's what I use.)


-and any products that says Aloe Vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment