Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best deep conditioner for dry damaged hair?

I have colored, relaxed dry damaged hair. I've have tried a suave deep conditioner but it doesn't seem to do the trick any better brand to use?What is the best deep conditioner for dry damaged hair?
Have you used Tresemme 's Anti-Breakage System? For 3 bucks they give you a HUGE bottle.What is the best deep conditioner for dry damaged hair?
Pantene has good hair care and probably has a good deep conditioner
Its called ';Advanced Colour Care Conditioner for Hair coloured its natural shade or darker';





Colouring hair darker or similar to its natural shade can coat the hair strand with softness and shine. However, these qualities fade over time, leaving hair rough and dull. New Dove Advanced Colour Care for hair coloured its natural shade or darker helps preserve your just-coloured softness and radiance leaving hair beautifully soft, smooth and full of life. Part of Dove鈥檚 expert range of products.
nioxen, and herbal essence work good!
There's this stuff I use, it's called Cholesteral. It's this thick, creamy, yellow stuff in a pot that you put on your hair after you wash it and while it's still wet. You keep it on for like half an hour and then rinse it off. It gives me the softest, thickest, hair. I love it!
i really like k-pac by joico. you can get it at the beauty salon, and sometimes Kroger even sells it.
Pantene PRO-V Brunette expressions, Daily Color Enhancing, Intense Hydrating Conditioner for nutmeg to dark chocolate for dark brunette shades. It works wonders and it's for natural, color-treated or highlighted hair. You can get it from Wal-Mart I'm sure. It's in a brown bottle.
I use coconut oil it conditions and protects you hair from heat damage. It is only about $3.I found it at a gocery store called the nugget.I also use pantene pro v deep condioner.
I relax my hair every 5 wks and color it about every 3 or 4 weeks.... nothing works better than CHOLESTEROL!!! I swear by it, my hair is healthy, not to mention I straighten it about every other day!
it's called system 911 the best you'll ever use thank me later!!!
since i'm guessing that's a picture of you...take it from a fellow sista. get CPR Motions shampoo and conditioner.


It's best to use the same brand of moisturizer too, so chemicals don't clash.


If i were you, i'd go for products especially for african-americans for example: soft n' Beautiful, Motions, and Optimum
Matrix Curl Life Defining System. IT's great for even straight hair. You will love it, I promise. It has transformed my hair from dry and damaged to soft, smooth, and brushable.
Suave is bad! Never try it again! Go the extra mile and send some real cash when it comes to our hair! I have relaxed and colored hair also! try something from this line of products http://www.janecartersolution.com/home.h鈥?/a> or try some Pantene relaxed and natural! Jane Carter has some good stuff for anyones hair! So look at her site and see how it goes!I have the cream and her conditioners!
you need a hot oil treatment , sally Hansen . there are others also. do as It says and you will be happy with the results..using a good shampoo and conditioner will end all the dryness. for severe dry hair..
Henna N' Placenta...you can buy it at wal-mart and it works wonders. It's inexpensive too
Paul Mitchell The Masque...dosnt smell good but is amazing!
Aussie 5 Minute Miracle, It is great.
Everyone's hair is different, what might work for one person might not work for someone else, I think its a matter of trial and error. I suggest maybe using a colour lock conditioner as they leave your hair soft and shiney,even if you have not colored your hair. A good way to get a great condition is to wash your hair as normal with shampoo, when you put your conditioner in put your hair up with a clip and cover your head with a shower cap or glad wrap and leave it for 45mins and then wash it out, it will make your hair extra soft.
I use Aussie conditioner..in big blue writing it says Moist. on it...i think......but those helped my hair alot
Parvenu or Motiance CPR
you need a GOOD deep conditioner, salon quality (not grocery store quality). use the Biolagie Hydrotherapie Balm once a week. shampoo, then use a good amount of the balm, concentrating at the ends. Then wrap your hair in a towell for 10 - 15 minutes and get out of the shower. when you get back in, rince well, its a secret weapon to get healthier moisturized hair, i swear by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment