Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the best haircare products for a girl's damaged hair?

I have never dyed my hair. I've only used heat products like a straightening iron and curler on it. It seems to be falling out more than usual too and i don't have any stress :( anyone have any recommendations?What are the best haircare products for a girl's damaged hair?
I usually use Dove, Aussie, or Aveeno shampoo and conditioners.Your hair is probably dry and brittle due to the fact that your hair doesn't have protein and moisture in it anymore. Just find a shampoo labeled for dry/damaged hair and have protein in it. They work pretty well. However to get rid of the damaged hair. You need to cut the your hair off every month but it doesn't have to be a lot. Maybe a quarter of an inch, pretty much a trim. Also, try using a deep conditioner once a week; Aussie has one out. Also, you need to use hair protectant hair EVERY time you are using a curler or straightener. Plus you shouldn't use heat products every day. Washing your hair a lot can strip away your hair's natural oils. But if you have to because you need to wash your hair due naturally oily hair. I recommend a dry shampoo. However, Sephora seems to be the only place to sell them other than salons. They aren't very cheap but last awhile depending on how much you use and stuff. Honestly, there isn't a quick fix for your hair. Your best bet is to get a trim every month to get rid of the dead parts and have healthy hair grow.





There's a thing called Keratine hair treatment which you can only do at salons. It's pretty much for people with damaged hair. It gives your hair a healthy look, shine, and it straightens your hair for up to 3-4 months. Like any other treatment it doesn't come cheap, they can cost about $200-$500. I got mine for $250. I really like it. My hair looks great and healthy. Also I don't need to straighten my hair all the time.What are the best haircare products for a girl's damaged hair?
Use heat protection. I have damaged hair too! So i recommend not straightening your hair everyday just do whatever you can without heat, I use CHI Infra Shampoo and Suave Mountain High (Strawberry) in my hair, so my hair feels smooth and healthy, there may be some other better answers than mine so, yeah. I hope this helped鈾?





-Tina.
Hot oil treatments (: [ i recommend this ! ]


Orr go to sally's beauty supply store and you might find really great hair products, also always use those sprays that protect your hair from heat before using heat on hair.


Please answer mine on Japan? :D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I've heard about this product which has great reviews called Doo Gro and it says that it makes your hair stronger, healthier and makes it grow faster and ive seen them at walgreens, sallys beauty supply

No comments:

Post a Comment