Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's a good deep conditioning treatment to use on my damaged hair?

In the last six months I have permed my hair, straightened it, then permed it again, and have dyed it numerous times because it gets gray. Now my hair is extremely dry and damaged (can't imagine why! LOL) I have used every kind of conditioner out there it seems, but nothing seems to help, it still feels like straw. What can I use to get it softer again?What's a good deep conditioning treatment to use on my damaged hair?
I have the same problem I hate it but when I style it it's okay but if I just have nothing in it it's frizzy, puffy, dry you name it but I've heard you put mayonnaise and olive oil and it'll help treat dry damaged hair so I've been doing that and it's kinda helping give it some time I think it'll work and it's right at home no need to go out and buy some...hope that helps;)What's a good deep conditioning treatment to use on my damaged hair?
I really like Deeep, by Bumble and Bumble. It's a twenty minute leave in treatment, and it's kind of spendy but definitely worth it.
go to the hair cuttery they have the best deep conditioning hair products that you can use at home
Try Neutrogena's Triple Moisture line. Their deep conditioner is really effective. Just beware--it contains some oils, which might interfere with your hair color.





In addition to a deep conditioner, use a leave-in conditioner every single day. It really helps add to the hair's overall strength.
Are you doing this yourself or having it done at a salon?


I would suggest going to an Aveda salon and buying a deep conditioning treatment or asking what they would suggest.


something I have heard works:


mayo - straight, put on a shower cap and let it sit.


use a GENTLY shampoo and deep conditioner to wash it out.
I'm a huge fan of Aussie Haircare 3 minute miracle. It's a 3 minute mask you leave on your hair in the shower before rinsing it off. It works every time for me :)
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment