Friday, February 26, 2010

What is good for dry, damaged hair and sensitive skin?

My hair is really dry and damaged. I already trimed it, now I need a really good shampoo, conditioner and deep conditoner to use that is safe for color treated hair.


Also, I have really sensitive skin and get razor bumps everytime I shave my legs under arms and pubic area. Even if I dont for a week. I know my pubic area is already sensitive, but for me its insain. Whats a really good razor and shaving cream for sensitive skin?What is good for dry, damaged hair and sensitive skin?
Just use Pantene Its good for all types of hair and keep using it . And for shaving use a conditioner. Any kind is good for shaving even hair conditioner and it wont irritate you. and also tale an aspirin when you do the ritual (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment