Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best conditioner for damaged hair ?

I was using flat iron and now my hair look likes dread locks in the mornings . Please help . I tried almost everything and nothing works . ThanksWhat is the best conditioner for damaged hair ?
I am a stylist, and for damaged hair I recommend Brocato, cloud 9 miracle repair conditioner- This is a soy proteitn reconstructor for damaged hairWhat is the best conditioner for damaged hair ?
first of all flat ironing curling ironing and all that other stuff breaks and damages ur hair





use garnier fructise, pantene, loreal, or vo5





trust me i have healthy hair
biolustre, you can order it online





its amazing=]


it completely restores hair
Find a leave in conditioner. Like pantene restoratives.
well first you need a heat protecting spray to help re0deuce some damage from your flatiron!


get treasemme heat tamer i have this is really good


and for damage well i use tresemme moisture rich shampoo


and conditioner really really good and I'm going to have to continue to use this even though my hair is back on track cause i use tons of stuff in my hair when i style it =[





and AUSSIE 3 MIN MIRACLE TREATMENT IS THE BEST


adds crazy shine to your hair !!! =]
loreal 'the pink one' i have forgotten the name but it leaves my hair sooo soft and isnt really pricey its 拢2.98 for a huge bottle a bargin ! and also Aussie care and repair that a good un as well hope this advice helps :) x
Hiya, my hair was really damaged and i got told my hair dresser to use Aussie Miracle conditioner. Its really good, smells nice too + + + + its not that expensive.
biologe you can get it at Sallys or state beauty supplies
Kerastase and Redken make the best conditioners. Wash your hair a use one of these brands conditioners on towel dried hair. Then put on a plastic cap to seal in the moisture for about 10-15 minutes. Wash out and let air dry. You should have soft beautiful hair.
You can go to a salon and get a professional moisturizing treatment. I would go to a beauty supply store or local drug store and buy some ';hot oil'; treatment specifically for hair. BTW, I know beauty has its price but you should let your hair dry naturally and refrain from using harsh instruments such as flat or curling irons. Even the chemicals humans use on their hair can build up and damage hair.
try joico, they have a line called k-pak. you can get it from salons. it works wonders!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment