Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I fix my really damaged hair?

I have been straightening my hair everyday for about 4 months.


Its really really curly bi racial hair and it doesnt look good at all when its curly.


I got a lot of it cut off a few months ago so now its even curlier.


I think i want to stop straightening it and try to get it


healthy again.


What should I do?How do I fix my really damaged hair?
The best option would be to cut off your damaged ends and avoid using hot styling tools. Also use a protein based hair mask as well as a good leave it conditioner every time you wash your hair.How do I fix my really damaged hair?
well i never had damage from straightening, but my hair was really, really bad once from over bleaching and dying and i made my own mixture. i bought a bottle of infusium 23 leave in treatment, a bottle of pure vitamin e oil and a spray bottle. i filled the spray bottle over half way with the infusium 23 and filled it the rest of the way with the vitamin e oil. i had to mix it up really well, and every time i used it 'cause the 2 separate. then i sprayed it all over my dry, washed or unwashed hair 'till it was saturated and i brushed it though. i would leave it in overnight and put a shower cap over my hair so i didn't get my pillow all oily. i would leave it in 2, 3 days at a time sometimes, if i wasn't going anywhere important 'cause it makes your hair look really oily. but when i washed it out i used a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and used a serum while it was damp, that's a really good thing to use. like paul mitchell super skinny serum is a really good one. i did this for about a month and every now and then after that and my hair looked SO much better. it was softer, not as frizzy and so much smoother. give it a try, your hair will thank you. good luck!
Conditioner Conditioner Conditioner..


lol


get a leave in conditioner and leave it in for 20 minutes with a shower cap over it..and then wash it out.


do this for about a week or so..


and just get some shampoos for damaged hair..


i know because my hair was fried and I did the leave in conditioner..


it took me about a week and a half..


hope i helped.
Pantene Pro-V has a lot of good shampoos and conditioners for healthy looking hair. I use Full and Thick and it helps to both thicken my hair and it looks completely healthy and feels really soft and smells nice. You should not straightner or curl that much. Do some natural braiding for waves, or blow dry your hair straight. Too much heat can lead to hair loss! I went there. Now i don't use hot water too much in the shower.
Do what I did. Worked like a charm.
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment