Sunday, February 28, 2010

What do I do about chlorine damaged hair?

I have long hair and it gets extremely damaged by chlorine. I'm a competitive swimmer for my high school, so I spend a lot of time in the pool and my hair pays the consequence.





I wear a cap and I use the Malibu swimmer shampoo and conditioner to try and help but I don't think its working. It helped for a little while but now its back to braking.





My hair brakes constantly, sometimes in small chunks, and it also gets all brittle, dried out, and looses my natural color.





I don't know what to do. I can't help but panic when I see my hair in the mirror. I also don't want to have to cut my hair. Help!What do I do about chlorine damaged hair?
I was a summer too, and I had the same problems. I used to use Malibu swimmer shampoo, but trust me, it doesnt work that great. Try Garnier (or anything actually) shampoo and conditionar. Make sure to let is sit in your hair before you rise it out. About once a week use a deep conditionar and it should help.What do I do about chlorine damaged hair?
Try TRISWIM: www.tri-swim.com

Report Abuse



You have to wash your hair IMMEDIATLY. After you get out of the pool.


Wash it and use a good conditioner.


:]
wash it tomato juice. every other day if you swim everyday. and rinse it out. then use a rel conditioner. like for black people. and wrap it in a towel for 30 minutes. i love the black folks remedies for dry hair. been using them for 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment