Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best way to treat damaged hair?

I dyed my hair black and hate it (cuz it looks really gothic) and I want to strip it and dye it back to brown (orginal color) I know that this will cause some damage to my hair and I want to know what's the best way to prevent it and/or fix (cause the least amount of damage)





Is there a special conditioner I can use (that;s not outrageously expensive??)What is the best way to treat damaged hair?
it will be a two step (possibly more) process to remove the black. you hair may not lighten enough the first try to dye it the brown you want. in this case wait as long as you can bare ( a week?) before bleaching again. once you have your desired shade, try some heated (not super hot) olive oil. saturate the hair and wrap it if possible in a shower cap or some other plastic to help capture the heat that escapes through your head. you may need to do this a couple of times to make your hair more manageable. remember, once you bleach your hair it will take a long time for it to recover from the harsh chemicals.What is the best way to treat damaged hair?
Olive oil
any good deep conditioner should help with that . do it once a week.
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment