Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for brittle and damaged hair?

My hair is highlighted and wavy. I have quite a few split ends and I know they cannot be mended with products. But I am trying to stop blowdrying and straightening it and want to leave it to dry naturally for a few weeks. Which shampoo and conditioner is the best for my type of hair to leave it feeling smooth and less tangled. Thanks xWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner for brittle and damaged hair?
My hair is also very brittle and damaged. The hairdresser was surprised how bad it is. She suggesteed ISO for coloured hair- you buy it at the salon.


Also- never brush your hair when it's wet, use a wide tooth comb. When you condition try to run your fingers through your hair while it's all slick and it will be easier to comb when you're out of the shower. Rinse the conditioner off with as cold of water as you can stand to lock in the moisture %26amp; seal the cuticle.


I've been doing this for a couple weeks (plus no blow drying or heat styling ever) and I really think my hair is looking smoother.


When hair is dry you should brush with an all boar brush to distribute your hair's natural oils throughout.


I also try to only wash it every second day...What is the best shampoo/conditioner for brittle and damaged hair?
Elvive intense smooth or anti-breakage. These are defintely the best for leaving your hair smooth and heavenly. All Aussie products are great for putting nutrients back in your hair that has been lost to styling to - I know this from personal experience!! These products are the best as the others only do what they say they will do for a day or two then dry the hair out. XX
I like Alterna products myself and you can find them at a salon.





Your best bet though is to speak with a salon professional as they will see your hair and recommend products that would suit you best. If the products don't work out then you can return them for a full refund.
best shampoo i know is dove and the best conditioner is probley garnier
Pantene Pro-v shine it helps brittle and dry hair at the roots. Works really good. Found at drugstores.
dont use shampoo as much take vitiams and drink lots of water shampoo drys out your hair but we all have too wash so you some thing with nature ingeidient

No comments:

Post a Comment