Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can I make my hair grow faster and fix my damaged hair?

I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago, and the woman who cut it used this comb with blades in the middle I guess? And my hair looks really damaged and when I get underneath certain lighting.. I can really see the damage. I don't have the money right now to get it cut again. What can I do to maybe get rid of the split ends and fix the damage? Also I really want my hair to grow faster... I know that it takes time but what can I use to allow it to be more heathier looking and longer fast?





Thanks and I hope this isn't a stupid question!How can I make my hair grow faster and fix my damaged hair?
she probably used a razor. it has a protective thing over it that looks like a comb. the other reason i am pretty sure it was a razor is because you say it made your hair looked damaged. one of my friends had her hair cut like this near her face and it looked like all ';fly away'; everywhere. the best advice for correcting this kind of look is to use styling products to coat and piece the hair together and make it look smooth. also you are probably going to eventually want to get it recut into a less ';razored';, more blunt style, but by someone who you trust. see their work. different people have different opinions on what looks good. as for the growing out thing, have patience and experiment with different styles. conditioning treatments once a week are essential for damaged hair. for the making it longer thing, look forward to the summer months, it grows faster. im not sure about those pills for making your hair grow faster or anything. peace.How can I make my hair grow faster and fix my damaged hair?
Honestly, there is no way to get rid of split ends unless you cut them off. Are you sure she didn't try texturizing it? Was this ';comb'; a silver metal and does it fold in half? If so, that is used to texturize hair and make it look fuller. Do you have thin or naturally curly hair? If you do, it shouldn't have been used on you. Other than that, I'd go get a scalp treatment. It will help your hair, plus you get a great feeling massage out of the deal. And no, it isn't a stupid question! It is your hair and should say what goes and what doesnt
Don't dye it.


Don't wash it everyday. Every other day is enough. Unless ofcourse you sweat alot playing sports or something.


Also eat seaweed, it's really good for your hair and nails.
I would use coconut oil. Its a natural remedy and it makes your hair grow faster and it provides it with nutrients.
hair grows faster in hot weather











go to http://www.timerenewal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment