Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anyone know of a really good,intense conditioning treatment for my damaged hair?

I have very damaged hair.It's prone to oilyness at the roots but the rest is very dry and frizzy.I have been using tresemme shampoo and conditioner but i need something stronger.Does anyone know of anything i can do to restore my hair's health? Anything,home remedies,salon or otc products.Does anyone know of a really good,intense conditioning treatment for my damaged hair?
I use hair conditioner but do not massage it into the roots of my hair and leave it in for about 2 hours, depending on how frizzy or dry the rest of my hair is (or over night) with what in the UK is called cling film wrapped around my hair as it opens up the hair follicles and the conditioner is absorbed quicker. Then just wash as normal. It may take a few tries but there are no miracle cures for anything, regardless what the big companies say when advertising. It works for me as I also dye my hair allot and that makes my ends even dryer!Does anyone know of a really good,intense conditioning treatment for my damaged hair?
Garneir Fruitis Deep Condition for damaged hair is the best. You apply it at the end of your shower and leave it in for five minutes, then wash out your hair. If you like to to blow dry, straighten, or curl your hair I would recommend to do this procedure 1-2 times a month. Also may I recommend try not to straighten, blow dry, or curl your hair every day and keep the temperature of your curler, straightener, or blow dryer at a lower level of heat. Good Luck and i hope i helped!
Hello, sorry to hear about your hair. I know this will sound a lil crazy but.. Use '; Curls Rock'; by ';Cats Walk'; , after you shampoo %26amp; condition. You can leave it in, no rinse needed. Also, when you want a little touch up, spray on ';Infusium23';s, leave in treatment for damaged hair. Even if your hair is straight.. try it.. you will see results very soon. I've been there... good luck ^5 !


TheOne
id say use Garnier Fructis' Strength and Repair conditioner, but if your hair is looking oily at the roots, then just condition the bottom half
aussie range is great i use it my hair is really damaged with bleaching it for years... went dark now and that's what i use it works wonders .. x
apoghee reconstructor, you use it monthly or so

No comments:

Post a Comment