Sunday, February 28, 2010

What products shouId I use to fix my damaged hair?

I have curly hair that I straighten everyday. Im starting to realize that its dry and I have a lot split ends. I want my hair to be shiny and healthy. What products should I use to repair it?What products shouId I use to fix my damaged hair?
i have that same situation use bumble and bumble deeep it works really good and it smells great to





http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT58%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=191What products shouId I use to fix my damaged hair?
First, trim your hair 1/2 to 1 inch so that all the damaged hair will be gone. Next, you have to protect your hair from damage so it doens't get dry and brittle anymore or split ends. Use the Styling Cream from Ojon and the hydrating shampoo and conditioner from Ojon as well. They are very effective and they hydrate your hair very well. The only bad thing about the Ojon line is that is is quite pricey, but they are awesome for your hair. You can find them at your Sephora. Also don't straighten your hair every day and don't blow dry your hair every day, that damages your hair a lott. If you must heat style it, apply a heat defense spray or cream to your hair when it is damp. Use Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream to make your hair shiny, that cream is very light and gives your hair a nice sheen. Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion is good too. It is very light and doesn't make your hair crunchy, like a lot of other hair creams. It also has a U.V. protectant in it. Plus it smells very good, kind of like oranges. When you are outside and it is very sunny, put a U.V. protectant cream in your hair or wear a hat so the sun will not fry your hair. If you are going outside, and it is windy tie your hair up in a ponytail, a loose bun or braids so the wind won't whip your hair around a cause split ends. If you take steps to protect your hair, it will be very healthy and shiny. =) Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment