Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I keep my damaged hair straight when dry?

When I shower, and I dry my hair.





My hair is straight when its wet.





But my hair is damaged, poofy, and hard feeling when its dry, until I straighten my hair, it gets soft. My hair is naturally straight.





How can i prevent this?





And Yes, I have already tried olive oil, coconut oil, and all those expensive products.How can I keep my damaged hair straight when dry?
I use oil. It works pretty good... for me and my cousins. ^_^How can I keep my damaged hair straight when dry?
why dont you try a texturizer or if you dont like chemicals in your hair try carol's daughter it keeps my hair moisturized and i have the same type of hair
blow dry it straight or use oil's/cream x
  • skin allergy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment