Friday, February 26, 2010

What shampoo should I use for my badly damaged hair?

Because of my straightening I have extremely damaged hair; split ends, frizzyness, weak hair you know the works. I'm surprised I still have any hair left. Between showering, brushing, and straightening I feel like I lose gobs of hair!





So anyway, what do you recommend for shampoo and conditioner for my damaged hair?What shampoo should I use for my badly damaged hair?
try to get somthing that's sulfate free, since those are really drying to your hair! and a good, moisturzing shampoo i would recommend would be panteen-it makes your hair really soft, silky, and shiny. and don't shampoo your hair that often-maybe once every 3-5 days. you can just rinse your hair with water and condition it. also, try a deep conditioning treatment once a week (panteen and garneir fruicious both make good ones) and leave in conditioner. and let your hair go natural once in a while!


answer my ? too please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What shampoo should I use for my badly damaged hair?
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


www.unicure.info www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
use a moisturizing shampoo PLUS conditioner mix. herbal essences has great ones. then use a regular conditioner in as well, put your hair up in a bun with the condish in, in the shower. shave, wash face, etc and when you are all done rinse out the condish. then get a spray in condish for after the shower. i do all this and my hair is super healthy and amazingly not greasy. good luck with the hair

No comments:

Post a Comment