Friday, February 26, 2010

What can I do for realllly damaged hair?

I am mixed. And my hair is really poofy and weird. I put relaxers in it. And straighten it just about every day. I have a lot of breakage and horrible split ends. I use Silk Elements Olive Heat Protection Spray. I'm not sure if it is working or not. What could I use / do to make it a lot healthier?


And I'm not about to stop straightening my hair. Haha.What can I do for realllly damaged hair?
Wrap your hair up at night to stop straighten it everyday . Also ; get your ends cut every 6-8 weeks . Im starting to get my hair done every 2 weeks cus my hair a kind of damaged too. %26amp;%26amp; My hair dresser said that getting my hair done every 2 weeks will get it back under control , long , and healthy . TRUST ME ; IT WORKED IN THE PAST ! Also , dont sleep with a scarf or a cap . Your hair can rub on the pillow case , which is bad for your hair . So I suggest sleep with a satin night cap or scarf. I only flat iron my hair when ever i used to wash my hair . then I put leave in conditioner in . And I use Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Protectant Spray . Its really good . And smells like gummy bears :) lol . But just do these things and keep your hair moisturized . AVOID HEAT !!!!!!AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ! Oh and i use B%26amp;B Olive Oil Hair Strengthener with Shea Butter . Its really good . I use it daily . Its stop breakageWhat can I do for realllly damaged hair?
Stop straightening! Especially if you've used a relaxer! Oi that's a disaster! Okay. I am here to save you! :D If you want it straight use Dark and lovely relaxer for kids (Doesn't hurt as much and does a good job) To treat your hair don't use sprays or bottled oils..rule is. If you can smell it don't use it. Only use natural oil, like olive oil. Virgin olive oil. Start sleeping with a cap to keep it from breaking in the night and only wash it once a week. Use shampoos and conditioners from an awesome brand called motions (Obnoxious yellow bottle with purple cap..can't miss it!) Also since you have so much damage do the home hot oil treatments. You're hair will grow happy and manageable =) Also use a blow dryer with a comb attachment for when you want it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment