Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hot oil treatment for damaged hair?

My hair is dry and damaged from excessive heat. From experience, what hot oil treatment do you recommend I use? And where can I find it? Please help. Thanks.What is the best hot oil treatment for damaged hair?
Use cholesterol with olive oil in it. You can find it at any beauty supply store. Put it in and leave it for about an hour and then wash it out. It's less mess than hot oil and i think it works better too.What is the best hot oil treatment for damaged hair?
I always use warm olive oil massages once a week to replenish the damaged hair.


Also take care of your diet. Need high protein . Fish is good.


And fruits.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hot oil treatment recipes


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/hot-o鈥?/a>
GET HEAD AND SHOULDER IT IS A GOOD I USE IT ALL THE TIME IT IS AT ZELLERS OR GIANT TIGER OR WAL- MART

No comments:

Post a Comment