Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have really really damaged hair, because i dive every day in the chlorine and straighten my hair. How to mak?

it smooth, and not damaged? also which straightener, i have medium length,medium thickness hair. FHI, CHI or GHD?





also, the sun is bleaching my hair, and it's turning lighter. I want my orignial color without dying it. Is there a way that i can protect it from getting any lighter in the sun?I have really really damaged hair, because i dive every day in the chlorine and straighten my hair. How to mak?
Those two combinations are literally the worst things you can do to your hair...





You need to STOP straightening..your hair will literally turn into fried hay..it will be so nasty.





You go in the pool everyday so the straightness goes away anyways...just learn ways to use your hair without heat. Like scrunching it (with gel)





I have a CHI straightener, and its really good. But stilll, its going to damage your hair alot.I have really really damaged hair, because i dive every day in the chlorine and straighten my hair. How to mak?
my hair is a lot like mine (except the pool thing)


first i used to straighten my hair everyday but i found out it really hurt my hair so first i went and got my ends cut because the were nasty.


next i would straighten my hair every 3 days and the days in between i put it in a pony tail like


monday- straighten is


tuesday,Wednesday - no


thursday - yes


and sometimes saturdays i do





next


for the hair losing color i lay out in the sun a lot so my hair got way light is use to be black and i never want to dye my hair i use this %26gt;http://www.google.com/products?hl=en%26amp;q=brilliant+brunette+color+glaze


i use the dark brown cause that's my color.





lastly, yes you swim so no reason to straighten it


and when you do straighten your hair don't keep going over the same place


and the straightener you have is fine probably i used to use chi, and fhi now i have an Artizen Dolphin Flat Iron
john frida has collection that helps your hair color stay vibrant without highlights. also, there are special shampoos and other products for swimmers to help protect your hair from chlorine. and when you straighten your hair make sure you use a heat protection product, they aren't that expensive and they help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment