Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best shampoo for dry, damaged hair?

I use Pantene Pro- V Daily Moisture Renewal, and its okay at repairing my hair, but i want to have something better. Any suggestions?What is the best shampoo for dry, damaged hair?
Yves Rocher. yvesrocher.com/usa





Cannot remember the name but I will check. Comes in an orange bottle and it's EXCELLENT! I use it all of the time and I get it on sale for $3.00 a bottle, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner. My hair was fried! 1 st shampoo, you'll LOVE your hair.








Here you go, this goes right to the product, and yes, it's on sale right now. Please try it, I guarantee you'll love it. My hair is also so thin and when it gets wet it's like trying to comb out a wet spider web! this stuff right here makes my hair GREAT! Let me know if you like it too!





Over time, this will totally fix your hair, but after the very first time, you'll see a major change.





http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/pro鈥?/a>What is the best shampoo for dry, damaged hair?
garnierre frutise
Tigi Catwalk Oatmeal %26amp; Honey. The stuff is amazing. I promise.
paul mitchell tea tree, its made with mint extract and it makes your hair tingle at the same time. they also have it in organic and can be picked up at any salon
i love pantene pro-v i used to use it. but if u want better results i'd suggest dove. it definately helped me. it smells great and it makes ur hair softer.


good luck!
PANTINE, DEFS. PEOPLE ALSO COMPLEMENT ME FOR MY HAIR CAUSE I USED THAT THEY NEVER DID WHEN I USED SUNSILK
Dove's Cool Moisture moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. It's important that you use conditioner too, it's what really helps. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment