Friday, February 26, 2010

What can i do to help fix my damaged hair?

I've been bleaching it platinum blonde for about a year. My hair became so dry and lifeless from all the bleaching and eventually started breaking. I died it light brown and cut off about 2-3 inches. I need advice what to do from now on to continue to improve my hair. I want it to grow back fast, but i know damaged hair doesn't't grow fast so i need advice on what i should do!What can i do to help fix my damaged hair?
Hold off on the coloring for a bit. Get your hair trimmed once every 2 weeks. Do a deep conditioning treatment twice a week! Air dry your hair as much as possible... try to avoid the flat iron and curling iron but if you have no choice, use a thermal protector which will protect your hair from the heat. Use a diffuser on your blow dryer. Drink a TON of water. Use Aveda damage remedy shampoo and conditioner. Aveda products are natural and less damaging on your hair. (this is gross.. but you can put mayonnaise in your hair and it will make your hair feel soft). If you use a lot of hair spray or any other products daily, you should get a clarifying shampoo and use it once a week. It gets all the gunk from from the products you use off of your scalp so that new growth can occur. Get somebody to massage your scalp... it causes stimulation which increases blood flow which can make your hair grow. What can i do to help fix my damaged hair?
deep condition it. make sure you get all of it then put it in a plastic sack, sleep like that and when you wake up rinse it really good and put leave-in conditioner and dont blowdry it. dont use hot tools. just keep it natural, braid it. or find cute natural ways to do it.








do that at least once a week.



you need to stop bleaching it and go to a perfesonal so they can wash it out. i dont like mii hair color {jet-black} and i WANT to change it but it would mess up because mii hair feels like baby hair {and i do have baby hair} if i bleach it, it will get hard.
I have been dying my hair for 2 years. And i have good perfect hair. I use a certain shampoo and my hair has been growing back twice as fast. I use biolage color care. And i blow dry my hair everyday. Just change your shampoo and keep doing what your doing.
First you get a G.I. haircut and then you take good care of it as it grows back and you never color it again, because those chemicals destroy your folicles. Have fun though!
they make shampoos and conditioners for things like that. I would also cut off some more and stop dyeing it

No comments:

Post a Comment