Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it safe to dye my previously damaged hair?

I fried my hair using a chemical straightener almost 3 months ago.





I got most of the damaged hair cut off and I want to dye my hair black again.





Is it safe?Is it safe to dye my previously damaged hair?
Yes it is. As long as the damage didn't occur less than two weeks ago, you should be fine. Make sure to use lots of conditioner!Is it safe to dye my previously damaged hair?
If you cut most of the damaged hair out, it should be safe. Make sure all of the damaged hair is cut off though, or you'll fry it off. After you dye it, make sure to use a deep leave in conditioning treatment.
it will realy dry out you hair. however if you must dye it, go dark and not light. light dyes strip hair even more than dark ones. i would deep condition it for a month or so before you dye so it doesnt completely fry
I wouldnt do it your self have a pro do it theres many things that can be done%26gt;John
if you are dying new hair not the damaged stuff, then it should be okay, but be weary of over doin it, you may regret it. i would suggest giving your hair a good year off, if not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment