Sunday, February 28, 2010

What kind of shampoo should I use for my extremely damaged hair?

I have badly damaged hair from straightening; split ends, weak hair, frizzyness etc. I'm surprised I have any hair left, after brushing, showering, straightening, and such I always have globs of hair come out and I'm only 18 so baldness is nothing I want to see in the near future.





So anyway any shampoo and conditioner suggestions I need help bad!What kind of shampoo should I use for my extremely damaged hair?
Ok so first off you shouldn't be brushing your hair you should use a wide tooth comb. For shampoo and conditioners i would suggest Redken's Extreme line, Joico moisturizing shampoo and conditioner plus the K-pak (it's a masque you leave on for 10 mins after you condition), or Aquage sea extends. You should definitely be putting some sort of thermal styler on before you flat iron it too. All the lines i gave you for shampoos will have some sort of thermal styler. Also, you should get a trim split ends only go away if you cut them off.





And you should be loosing about 100 hairs per day so hair that comes out it's ok. It's supposed to. :)





Hope that helps ya a little bit....What kind of shampoo should I use for my extremely damaged hair?
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


www.unicure.info www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
The last poster gave perfct advice! I am a huge fan of Joico Kpak products (especially the reconstructor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment