Friday, February 26, 2010

What hair product to use for damaged hair from bleach?

I bleached my hair twice and then dyed it light blonde, all within 3 weeks. So my hair is very, very dry and damaged. And my hair is falling like crazy!! I just wanted to know what hair product I can use to get it to be healthy again. And how long it would take? Thanks guys!!What hair product to use for damaged hair from bleach?
i dye my hair alot too... and i use the VO5 hair treatments to get my hair not to look so dead ... i also use horse shampoo( i know what your thinking) its called maine and tail ... or something along those lines... i get mine at wal-mart ... n e ways it helps to make your hair stronger and healthier! ALSO use the VO5 treatments once a week and that helps too! Good luckWhat hair product to use for damaged hair from bleach?
biolage smoothing shampoo and smoothing conditioner, it is wonderful and biosilk lotion.....and get a good trim and do it every 8 weeks till it gets rid of all the dead ends, about 1/2 inch at a time
Matrix Biolage products - shampoo, conditioner, smoothing serum. It's going to take time and new growth, but Matrix will help. You can purchase it at salons. The JCPenney or WalMart salons are cheapest. You may even find it on ebay.
INFUSIUM 23!!! IT WORKS


just put it on your hair after you towel dry it... add a little more after then twist your hair into a bun or put a little hat or a stocking on your head .. wait about 1/2 hr or better yet sleep on it and you will have SHINY HEALTHY LOOKING HAIR! its awesome!
use good conditioner
I have read nothing but good stuff about Joico K-pak. I think Sally's also has a knock-off product like that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment