Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best conditioning treatment for dry/damaged hair?

I need a good conditioning treatment for my dry/damaged colored hair. It's pretty harsh, i live in florida so there's humidity and my hair is always frizzy, also it's curly. I dislike my hair so much, I wish it could be smooth. I'm willing to pay whatever it takes for soft hair, any high price conditioning systems that work would be great. (I've used every drugstore brands %26amp; redken %26amp; some other salon products). I really need help, I want silky hair!What is the best conditioning treatment for dry/damaged hair?
Go to a hair salon.


They should find something that works for you.What is the best conditioning treatment for dry/damaged hair?
well when ever im going to go out and i want my hair to look nice and soft i use a conditioning cream. This product works soooo good, the longer you leave it on the better it works. what i usually do is 1 hr before i go take a shower i apply this to all my hair some times from the roots to the tips or just the tips. Leave it on for as long as you can then you just rinse it out while in the shower then you shampoo as normal. It leaves your hair soo smooth and looking and feeling healthy ! theres also the Pantene Time Renewal hair treatment which works good too.=] you can find this at walmart, rite aid , sallys, some CVS.
i have horribly damaged hair too and i just started using Color Me Sexy by sexyhair because i have color treated hair (and i love it!), but i actually bought the curly sexy hair for a friend and she loves her as much as i love mine. They have a website if you wanna check it out.





I hope this is helpful!!
I really like the Pantene Time Renewal hair treatment. My hair feels so soft after it! :)





http://www.pantene.com/en-US/product/pro鈥?/a>
i really love Paul Mitchell products...i have tons of their stuff...i really really love their super skinny serum...it helps smooth out my hair and control the frizz...anywho i hope i helped...=)
I really like Aussie 5-Minute Miracle for dramatic softening and silkening result. I have curly hair too and it's such an uphill battle to try to get my hair looking smooth but not greasy -- I totally feel your pain, girl. Aussie is in drug stores and it's not too pricy.





I have friends that also enjoy Bumble and Bumble products; they carry some that make big claims about moisturizing. It's pricy, but I'd definitely check them out.





But before you go buy new conditioners, I'd check out the shampoos you're using. Do you see any listings of sulfates in the ingredients list? If so, TRASH them and buy some sulfate-free products. Sulfates dry the hell out of your hair, breaking strands and causing frizz, and they show up in a ton of products. Avoid avoid avoid!





Finally, I'd look into some post-shower silkening products. Have you ever tried hempseed oil? It's pretty much a miracle product that makes hair appear super soft, silky and shiny. But keep in mind that it's all pretty illusory -- your hair isn't actually healthier, it just looks more sleek. I'd definitely review the shampoo situation and buy some heavy-duty conditioners first.





One last thing -- it sounds like this has been a persistent issue that might need some professional help. Why haven't you asked your stylist about it? If the answer is ';I don't have a stylist,'; get one! You should have someone regularly working on your hair who you trust, who knows hair health inside and out. That might mean some extra $$$ thrown his/her way, but keep in mind that it's money you're saving on products that don't end up working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment