Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a good salon quality shampoo/conditioner for damaged hair?

My last two pregnancies have been killer on my hair. I'm pregnant again and my hair is fine, damaged, and seems to fall out easily.What is a good salon quality shampoo/conditioner for damaged hair?
Try Joico K-Pack reconstructer, it is a great once a week treatment to strenghten damaged hair of all kinds. And Matrix fortifying shampoo and conditioner is great for everyday.Try an extra vitamin. Hair that falls out at the root could be a lack of something in your diet. Janna B.What is a good salon quality shampoo/conditioner for damaged hair?
I just discovered a treatment by Schwarzkopf that repair hair with just one treatment its called Bonacure repair smooth express. My hair was badly damaged from a flat iron and it was falling out one treatment with this and it was all fixed. You can get it on ebay and at some salons.
TRY DOVE OR PANTEN PRO V
I've been using tressemme anti-breakage (wal mart 15 oz bottle was around $6 ea shampoo/condit) and it's working really well. I blow-dry my hair every day, and some still comes out in the shower, but there's no split ends!
try treseme :) it works for me i dye my hair alot and its damaged or you can try ';Hello Hydration'; from herbal essences its for dry hair other than that try different things.. but treseme and the herbal essences work for me just fine so maybe it will do the trick for you... Also prenatal vitamins might help with that too.. (im not a mother but ive heard they do wonders)
Redkens All Soft line is really good stuff... another kind is Joico's K-Pak shampoo %26amp; conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment