Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What should I do to repair very damaged hair?

I recently had lowlights added to my very light blonde hair, unhappy with them I went back to the stylist who used a formula to pull out some of the tone from th lowlights. It left my hair very dry and brittle feeling. Is there anything that I can do to repair it?What should I do to repair very damaged hair?
hot oil treatment. or intensive conditioning treatment to get some protein and life back into your hair. thats the only thing that is going to make your hair feel normal ( i had a similar incident)What should I do to repair very damaged hair?
You need intense conditioning...I bleached my hair blonde once and got the same result...what about that hot oil treatment from VO5? I'll look it up and amend my answer if I can find more info. :)
Get the ends cut off, don't blow dry it anymore, don't flat iron it, get a good leave in conditioner to wear during the day and a good moisturizing shampoo.
Try Egg yolk.


Apply on wet hair and let it dry for 25- to 40 mins or till it is stiff and then rinse it off with warm water.
There are some things you can do, like moisturizing shampoos, leave in conditioners, and hot oil treatments however for severe chemical damage like that, its time.





Cut it, if you can. Try tying it up less, to avoid breakage on already brittle hair.


Most importantly, WAIT a long time before you put any more colour in it.
A very good, high-grade, salon conditioner and hair repair is essential at this moment! You might want to try Aveda products.
no real moisture additive, no matter what they tell you. best for your hair - seriously, cut it as short as you can stand it, keep it trimmed regularly until all the damage is gone - then grow back to you desired length. Sorry, there's no ';magic'; conditioners! The excessive dryness will make prone to split ends, and those just add to unwanted breakage %26amp; frizz.
that l'oreal stuff, that one in the red bottle, its new, its designed especially for colored hair, i used it, and it leaves your hair great!! try it!
Shave it,,,and let grow back
take it to a repairman or call a plummer......or an excorcist
cut it off and start all over
Moisturizing shampoo. They should have a good one at your salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment